Monday, April 27, 2009

Work gets in the way of cricket

Curses. Work kept me busy this morning (yeah, I mean, come on, working on a Monday morning?), and its prevented me from being able to watch the SRT-Jayasuriya partnership, which has apparently put on 111 runs in the first 10 overs for the Mumbai Redskins versus the Kolkata Dark Knights. With my bloody luck, this silly tactical break will now get one of them dismissed - just as I've managed to take a break. Fingers crossed.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Homer said...

Redskins???

Beats being the Dilli (Af)f(l)ecks!!

Cheers :),

4:40 PM  
Blogger samir said...

I'm spoofing the Redskins here, not the Mumbai-wallahs!

Where did you get Fecks from?

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Ducking Beamers said...

Samir, DuckingBeamers here -- I wanted to know: are there any New York City cricket matches on this summer? I'm not very good, but I can toss a ball around. You know of any plans for Brooklyn amateurs?

7:38 PM  
Blogger Subash said...

So, the Aussie Tennis Team refuses to travel to Chennai (of all places in India) for a Davis Cup fixture. How come this has not been played up in the Cricket circle? Guess what -- there is amnesty for ICL players. I know BCCI is trying to bring ICL to its knees but at least the players are saved.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home