Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mumbai v. Chennai IPL

My IPL posts will be quite impressionistic, pointillistic, a veritable montage of stream-of-consciousness reports. Gee, I sound pretentious - entirely appropriate when it comes to the IPL. What I meant to say was a little simpler: I'm going to hand out one-liners and soundbites.

My instinctive reaction on watching Mumbai v. Chennai is to cheer for Tendulkar. Pretty bizarre, the idea of cheering for any Mumbai team. But Chennai has Hayden. Count me out as a fan.

Gawd, I hate DLF Maximums. Aren't they sixes? And the commentators are playing along? I suppose they are required to call it that.

Nayar looks good.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Thiru Cumaran said...

You seem to have had a Citi Moment of Success in making a decent post of the first match! ;P

11:29 AM  
Blogger Samir Chopra said...

CT: I wonder what prize I qualify for.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Thiru Cumaran said...

Mr. Samir Chopra

Since you have been recently involved in a Citi Moment of Success, I am pleased to announce that you are entitled for a cash prize of $1million, which you can give back to us so that we can invest it wisely!

Citibank

;D

8:52 PM  
Blogger Srini said...

Tendulkar was good...and it was Nayar who made the difference...A nice game to start off IPL

5:16 AM  
Anonymous IPL 2010 said...

Hey I really want Team Mumbai to win the IPL 2010.

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home