Friday, October 26, 2007

Feel like joining in?

If you dear reader, are a blogger, writing on cricket and resident in the US, will you please drop me an email at samirchopra1 AT yahoo DOT com? I'd like to compose a joint email sending some advice to the folks at Willow.tv on how they can best organize their cricket telecasts to make them more attractive to US viewers. I've been a customer of theirs for years, and am still disappointed at how much the final product varies from the advertised offering. And how the various glitches detract from the pleasure of viewing cricket, and how finally, the possibilities of the medium are not being exploited. I aim to draft a letter, and to pass it around for comments and then hopefully, if folks are in consensus, we can sent off this joint letter, with the attendant promise that if Willow. tv delivers on the changes, we'll praise them to the high heavens on our blogs :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Stuart said...

Hi Samir,

Are you happy for me to post a link to this on the main cricket message board I post on (http://cricketfansforum.net/).

We have a fairly high number of Indian members, and quite a few who live in the US.

6:51 AM  
Blogger samir said...

Stuart,

That would be great! Much appreciated. Please do so. Come to think of it, if Willow.tv improves their services, it'll help Aussie expats in the US as well, so if any Aussie expats want to join up, that'd be cool as well. (heck, any expats - what the hell was I thinking, only calling out to Indians?) I'll edit my comment accordingly.

7:52 AM  
Blogger Stuart said...

Done - hope you get some responses.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Homer said...

Count me in

7:32 PM  
Blogger Samir Chopra said...

Homer, OK, will draft an email and send it around.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home