Saturday, February 12, 2011

Outlook article on the ODIs and the World Cup

I know, I know, I'm a lazy bastard, and I should blog more often. In my defense, all I can say was that I was traveling in India for 5.5 weeks, and on return, got swamped by teaching and the usual academic snafus. But, here is a small start, again at Outlook, a piece on why the ODI still packs a punch and why the World Cup is the right stage for it.

Coming up: a photo feature on Mumbai's Oval Maidan, and hopefully, a podcast series.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nearly Man said...

More than a year ago when trinidad& Tobago were in India I had blogged about Cricket, Trinidad and Naipaul.The tearing of the pitch in a House for Mr. Biswas is an incident that I keep talking about whenever I have listeners who read Naipaul as well as follow cricket.No body appears to have read it but by quirk of fate I end up at a blog by a don justby clicking next blog.
nearlyman.blogspot.com

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home