Friday, August 07, 2009

A new blogging gig at The Faster Times

Just a quick post to let folks know that starting yesterday, I've started blogging at a new venue: the cricket page for The Faster Times, a new web publication. The New York Observer reported on its launch, so you can see what its all about. I'm happy to be doing this gig, as it means doing my bit to make cricket feature in a general American publication with international aspirations. I'll try and post a few times a week, and am still working on the approach I want to adopt over there. Please do check it out, pass the word, and offer all those perspicuous comments that make you great readers! :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Megha said...

woohoo...this is excellent stuff!

Great to see you back in full form :)

5:16 AM  
Blogger Samir Chopra said...

Megha: Still a long way to go for full form, but I'm trying :)

Hope to see you over at FT.

Cheers,
Samir

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home