Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Your stage is set

Well, my campus broadband connection is a little on the, shall we say, crap side, and thus I'm unable to watch the end of the T20 game between India and Sri Lanka (I'm on a well-deserved break after my morning class). So all I can do is watch the ball-by-ball from Cricinfo scroll by, and note that the Pathan brothers have a chance for a little glory, bringing India home and all that. 28 off 18. Nice chance to make the parents beam and distribute mithai at home to the neighbors.

2 Comments:

Blogger shakester said...

pathan power, eh?! 59 off 25, what a partnership.

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aahhh ! bad luck ! what a ripper of a game !! agreed that the sri lankan side was a little short on experience but a win is a win is a win.. indians can play only against the team that they confront...absolutely revetting

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home