Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Off they go

Its on. The IND-SL tests have started. Given the weather forecasts for the SSC, I'm not sure how this game will pan out but still folks in whites are messing around with bat and ball, and thats how I hope it stays. Khan and Sharma have begun with decent overs (with Khan's second showing good use of the short ball). Its also occurred to me that this is the first time I've seen a game live from the SSC. Weird.

PS: India's XI is the expected one, looking strong and deep in batting (Kumble at 8, and Karthick at 7).

PPS: And Vandort gone! To Sharma.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Samir, how are you watching the match? Satellite TV? Or Soapcast? I watched live cricket (legally and free) for the first time during my 10+ years of stay in USA when espn360.com covered the recent Asia Cup!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home