Sunday, November 11, 2007

Yo mama

I've not been a big fan of Gambhir, but ever since I saw him once get all feisty with Andre Nel, I never doubted that he was a bit of a scrapper. He's just had a bit of a scrap with that other scrapper, Afridi, and it was all quite a lot of fun to watch (only a couple of overs after a little tete-a-tete with Tanvir). As that verbal scrap brewed, the commentators were wondering what was being said. Well, I didn't manage to lipread Afridi, but Gambhir seemed to have commented on Afridi's sister's anatomy. Spoken like a true Delhi boy. I'm not sure that Afridi has a sister.

1 Comments:

Blogger Soulberry said...

Must have been typical Dev Nagar/KB vocab. One needs a ear and rhythm for it...almost like Ebonics isn't for everyone. But that boy is a scarapper. I've seen him play.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home