Saturday, February 09, 2008

Back in the game

Terribly sorry about the absence from blogging. But now, all is forgiven, and even though I can't stay up too late tonight to watch this game between India and Australia, I'm glad I've managed to catch the bit, if nothing else to see Ishant Sharma bowl (yes, I know I talked a whole lot of smack about him on this blog in the past). The delivery to get Ponting was a peach, and the dismissal of Hayden, coming as it did after a couple of missed screamers through slip, was another. The atmosphere at the MCG is good, a decent fast bowling attack is on display, and I don't expect the Australians to do anything less than hit back hard in all forms. (Yes, I know a pretty piss-poor blogging effort, but I'm just trying to get back into form, playing in the V and all that).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home