Saturday, January 19, 2008

Who's your daddy?

Ahem. Yesterday, in this post, I wrote the following:
For me, what stacks as being the crucial factors for an Indian win are simple:....2. Ishant Sharma must chill out, and bowl on a length. Sehwag as an offspinner must not be forgotten. India will miss Harbhajan for this pitch has bounce, and he'd have been useful. But lets not forget Viru can give it a bit of a rip.
I'm waiting for that call from the BCCI any moment now. Gary Kirsten, Shmary Mirsten.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jrod said...

Your a clever little man aren't you.

9:55 PM  
Blogger Samir Chopra said...

You're not doing too bad yourself. You did say it would be Ponting or India. When Sharma took that wicket, I opened the champagne. I wanted Clarke to be not out at the end, just so he could enjoy being on the field with a different winning team for a change.

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home