Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A bad sign?

I'm getting a little nervous here as the first semi-final gets underway. Not because I expect a nail-biting finish, but because I've just been exposed to Mark Richardson as a commentator. He's started off on the wrong foot, dishing out pop-psychological babble left, right and center, and I'm hoping it doesn't go on the entire day. Ranjit Fernando is present as well, and the less said about that gentleman, the better. I'll be hoping for some mercy from whoever else is commentating today.

3 Comments:

Blogger Homer said...

Mark Richardson +Ranjit Fernando = excitable psycho babble!!

should be fun :)

heh!!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Homer said...

11:15 AM - wish granted :)

11:15 AM  
Blogger Samir Chopra said...

Yeah, double-barrelled fun!

Atherton has been the best today. Phew.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home