Thursday, February 01, 2007

A philosophical acceptance of succcess

This isn't going to be a long post, but I desperately need to start blogging again, after my long travels to India (just in time to watch both England and India lose the last two tests of their respective test series). So here is a quick link to more cricketing glory for John Sutton (kenelmdigby on this blog, and I'm positive that one of these days he'll get it, and start writing real posts rather than just shoving his wonderful writing into comments!). But thats not just any old cricketing piece; read it and find out why.

2 Comments:

Blogger kenelmdigby said...

Better yet is the previous Ford Factor ... "Richie's" commentary on our 3rd-grade tie before Xmas ... honestly you'll enjoy this one -
http://www.mucc.org.au/files/1843/files/richiecricket.mp3

1:51 AM  
Blogger Cricpro said...

Hey,

I like your blog very much, I like to link my blog with yours,if you agree than link my blog to yours and i'll be linking your's to mine.

My blog is about Cricketers profiles...

http://circpro.blogspot.com

If you agrre than, just post a comment on my blog..

looking for your reply..

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home