Friday, March 27, 2009

The Indian team and moi

The Indian team reminds me of myself. That's one of the reasons they stay real, and don't get away into fantasy land. Like the Indian team, I do some things right, and mess up quite a lot as well. Sometimes I think I have my problems licked but then, viola, I'm reminded I've got a long way to go. Like the Indian team, I struggle to be consistent: one day I work long hours, do a lot of writing and research, and then I struggle for a while to get my concentration back so I can produce quality work. Sometimes I get off to a good start, and think I'm on a roll, and then bang, something brings me down to earth. I criticize them a fair amount but really, you should see the dressing-downs I hand out to myself when I'm in a bad mood. I'm know I'm inconsistent, and lacking in many of the qualities that the leaders in my game possess; just like the Indian team. We're good friends, the Indian team and I. Like peas in a pod.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leela said...

lol Sameer!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Samir Chopra said...

Leela: It's Samir :)

NC: What are you getting at? :)

4:45 PM  
Blogger Leela said...

Oops! Sorry Samir.
:-)

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home