Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Hmmm..missed it

Man, I hate meetings (and work). Just because I had to be at one, I missed seeing the Pietersen dismissal. Shouldn't this particular video be made available to all and sundry with all the stump mikes turned up at full volume? I guarantee it would sell pretty well. Guess I'll have to wait for the replays but its not quite the same thing is it, seeing Pietersen fall to Nel, caught by Smith, no less? Gee. What a sight that must have been. Oh, and speaking of having missed out on things, could someone tell me what Freddie Flintoff has done for us (or anybody else) recently? (I mean, since the 2005 Ashes?). Perhaps I wasn't looking but I don't seem to remember all that much.

2 Comments:

Blogger shakester said...

unfortunately, flintoff has toiled manfully to little effect

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man nice blog.....good balanced views!!!! We share the same 1st name!!!

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home