Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Lost in the middle

India have lost their way in this one-day international since the dimissal of Sehwag. Two run-outs (Dhoni's silly, casual shamble towards the non-strikers end cost him his wicket, and now Kaif's non-grounded bat has sent him back) have now made it seem that India after threatening to score 300 (they had 180 off 30 overs), will be looking instead to get to 275. If that. (And with Pathan now handing a soft caught-n-bowled to the bowler, India have stumbled comprehensively)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! there was a comment yesterday from some "anonymous" dada fan! I wonder why they are so afraid to express their identity...n where do they disappear when India is winning

Anyways...I am an eternal optimist when it comes to the Indian team and I am sure we are going to win the series

9:14 AM  
Blogger Samir Chopra said...

Megha,

Thanks for your comment - I deleted it, but I really should have left it in as an example of the kind of anonymous abuse that people like to dish out. Sigh.

Have fun watching the rest of the series, and do keep coming back to the blog!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Samir Chopra said...

Megha, my comment makes it seem like I deleted your post! Thats not what I meant, or did (I was referring to the original abusive comment!).

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home